We recommend using the size selector on our website in order to choose the correct size. Follow the steps with your measurements and choose among the options given based on the purchases of most of customers who have visited our website.
If you do not know which size to choose
For the Mundaka collection choose a large size. If you are undecided between two different shoe sizes, we recommend choosing a smaller one.
For our t-shirts, have a look at our size guide. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
For our sweaters, have a look at our size guide. If you are not sure, choose your regular size
Which countries can you buy online from?
Currently you can buy online from, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia,
Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibralta, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, The United States of America, United Kingdom and Vatican City.
Which languages are available on the site?
The languages available are: Spanish and English.
Can I remove items from my basket?
Yes. You can remove any item that you do not want from your basket as long as you have not proceeded with the payment. If you have made your payment, you will have to wait to return it upon receiving your purchase.
Which forms of payment are available?
- You can pay by debit/credit card (American Express, Visa, Mastercard…) or by Paypal.
Why can my credit card payment be rejected?
Your card may be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired. Check that your card has not expired.
- You may have reached your card’s limit. Check the card’s limit with your
- You may have introduced some incorrect details. Check you have
completed all the boxes correctly.
Are the payment methods on your web page secure?
Our web uses SSL security certification so your data will be completely safe. The data you enter is not stored by us but sent to payment platforms in a coded and secure way in order to carry out the transaction with the bank.
Where can I receive my delivery?
You can receive it at any address you choose (residence or office, not a post office box)
Can delivery be made in a different country to the one where the purchase was made?
The delivery must always be made in the same country where the purchase was made from.
When will you receive your purchase?
- Your shipment will take from 1 to 3 working days on the mainland and Balearic Islands It will take between 3 and 5 working days to Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands. Deliveries within most of Europe will take between 3 and 5 working days. Czech Republic, Denmark, Slovakia and Slovenia between 7 and 10 days. We ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, , Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom. Your delivery may be delayed in periods of sales and can be affected by Christmas or national holidays.
How much will I pay for delivery?
- Delivery costs will be calculated automatically in the payment process.
Tabla de envíos
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipment costs|
|Península (España y Portugal) y Baleares||1-3 working days||€4.95|
|Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla||3-5 working days||€9.95|
|Alemania, Austria, Bélgica, Francia, Italia, Luxemburgo, Países Bajos, Polonia, Reino Unido||3-5 working days||€9.95|
|Dinamarca, Rep Checa, Eslovaquia, Eslovenia||5-7 working days||€14.95|
Free shipment over €99 within Europe.
$200 to U.S.A.
For deliveries for countries outside the EU, customs fees in the destination country and other taxes are not included. These fees will have to be settled with cash by the consignee in order to receive the deliveryt.
The consignee will be responsible for all the import costs and fees generated at the arrival customs regardless of the successful delivery of the products.
We will try to send the delivery in the shortest time possible. However, the consignee should take into account the particular regulations of the destination country in order to successfully import the requested items. Basq will not be held responsible for any of those regulations. Basq will not be held responsible either for the effects of any strike action, military conflicts and other external circumstances.
Basq will not be held responsible for the delays caused by customs or by the decision of local authorities to seize any of the items in a delivery.
Can I track my delivery?
- Yes, you can track your shipment at all times from the purchase confirmation to the delivery of the item by signing in to “My account” or by using a link to the courier service included in the confirmation e-mail
Can I exchange any item?
- The first exchange of size or return is free in Spain or Europe in periods of sales or special advertising campaigns. We will not take responsibility for the return shipment costs. The customer will pay the shipment costs. The customer has 30 days for any exchange or refund by contacting our customer service centre. Complete the form and we will proceed to manage your exchange or return. Be aware of the fact that any exchange is subject to availability on arrival at our warehouse. If there is no stock in your size, you will be offered a different model. Returning the purchase and making a new one ordering the right size is the best and fastest option. If returning part of a shipment and the total cost of the no returned items does not reach the minimum to adhere to the offer of free shipment costs, these will not be refunded..
Refunds and Exchanges
Can I exchange any item?
- You will only be able to exchange an item for the same one of a different size, not being able to make more than one exchange for the same product. If the size exchange were not possible due to any reason concerning us or any other factor, we will refund the price of the item without the shipment cost. The shipment times for these products will be fourteen calendar days from the date of reception of the shipment. The Item must be in perfect condition (not having been worn) and in its original package.
Are there any costs associated with refunds?
- Refunds are free of charge. When the refund is due to a change of mind, Basq will refund the returned items using the same payment method used by the customer and subtracting shipment costs. The shipment costs generated by the returning of the item by the customer will not be paid by Basq.
What’s the time limit to return a product?
- The window is fifteen calendar days from the day when the shipment was delivered.
How can I return an item?
- The first size exchange is free in Spain and Europe. European returns are paid by the customer. You have 30 days to exchange or return an item. Write to: email@example.com or call us on: 644 35 76 90 and we will process the exchange or the return. Bear in mind that exchanges are subject to stock availability on arrival at our warehouse. If your size is not available, we will offer you a different model.Returning the purchase and making a new one in the right size is faster.If you are returning part of an order, the shipment costs will not be refunded if the total price of the no returned items does not go over the minimum amount to obtain the offer of free shipment costs.
Can I return any item?
- Yes. The product must be unused and in perfect condition. It must include all the accessories, paperwork and original package.
When will I receive my refund?
- Once we have received the goods in our warehouse and after having checked them, we will proceed to reimburse of the paid amount according to the method of payment chosen. This process may take between seven and ten days once the goods have been received at the warehouse.